Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Birthday Crown - Pretty Little Studio

 
I am up on the PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO BLOG today with a fun tutorial on how to make this birthday crown.  How did I come up with the idea, you ask?  Well, last year, my oldest baby and I were at Party City, where she saw a crown that she just had to have for her birthday.  Of course, I got it for her but I vowed that the very next year I was going to make her a bigger, better crown.  And that is just what I did!  Here is my kalliebeth last year wearing her cute but average-looking crown:


And here she is this year wearing the birthday crown her very proud mama (that's me) made for her:


The crown was extremely easy to make, and it turned out so cute using various collections by Pretty Little Studio.  The supply list and tutorial are on the BLOG, along with wonderful close-ups like this one:

Hope to see you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment