Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Clusters and Layers, Oh My!


I don't know about you, but I LOVE creating clusters of paper loveliness on my layouts and projects. Pre-made flowers from the scrapbook store are always lovely, but I MUCH prefer making my clusters of paper flowers with my Silhouette Cameo and Lori Whitlock's wonderful designs found in the Silhouette STORE. For a little added layering, I used one of Lori's Flourishes and simply cut it into several pieces to place around my cluster. I added some MME brads and embellishments from the Lost and Found Collection and a Jenni Bowlin butterfly (that was sitting forgotten in a drawer)to complete my cluster.

A Close-Up (or two):


A little sewing, inking and a sweet title (also by Lori Whitlock in the Silhouette store), and my layout was complete!

Want more inspiration for creating the perfect cluster? Well, you are in luck! Check out all the wonderful ideas that the Practical Scrappers ladies have come up with HERE!

And for more Lori Whitlock designs, be sure to check out her online blog and STORE!

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used & how that adorable picture just jumps right out at you! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with clustering. I love the soft colors and the designs. Amazing!

    builders

    ReplyDelete