Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Video Tutorial - How to Make a File Folder Accordian Album



Good morning! I am getting ready to run out the door - got a crazy day ahead, but I wanted to show you my video tutorial on how to make a file folder accordian album, which I used to hold my Project Family tags. If the video seems a little disjointed, well...it is. I took a page out of my hubby's book and said, "I don't need no stinking instructions!" prior to making this accordian folder, and I just kind of made it up as I went along. The project turned out well, and the video seems to make sense. My husband even nodded along and said he understood it - but that may have simply meant that he didn't want to film and edit anymore!



For the fun Project Family journaling tags (and to read more about my Project Family), check out my previous entry!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment