Monday, April 2, 2012

Sketch 126 Reveal at LCOM


Over on the sketch blog at LETS CAPTURE OUR MEMORIES, it is once again time for the new SKETCH REVEAL! Sketch #126 was created by the fabulous JJ Sobey, and the other team members takes on it really show how versatile and fun the newest sketch can be!

I knew I wanted my layout to have a collage feel to it, and the Simple Stories papers from the FABULOUS collection were perfect for that. And the pictures? Well...they just prove that my grandmama was absolutely right when she said you had to be careful when you made ugly faces because your fase could FREEZE LIKE THAT! And, it's true!!! Of course, it took a camera and a scrapbook layout to make it happen, but who got the last laugh when the Huntress tried to keep me from getting a good shot by making funny faces? Mama did!!!

I love how my embellishments blend right in with the ones printed on the page!

This journaling was so easy and fun to do. I think it helped add to the light-hearted tone of my layout.

Be sure to stay tuned. It's going to be a busy week for me! I have a Practical Scrappers layout that I'm dying to share with you, a layout for the LCOM Scrapping with the Stars Contest and more Lori Whitlock fun ahead! Sometimes, I really suffer for my art. Bwah-ha-ha-ha-HA-HA-HA!!! Sorry. I couldn't even TYPE that with a straight face! I hope you have a crafty, wonderful week ahead of you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment