Saturday, March 17, 2012

Let's Capture These Sketches and a First for Me!


Guess what? It's that time again - a new sketch over at LCOM!!! It's a great one by Natalie Roy and can be found HERE, along with wonderful layout ideas by the other LCOM sketch design team members!

I used some fabulous October Afternoon papers from the Farmhouse Collection on my layout that I recently purchased from the LCOM STORE.

I love the pack of ephemera included with the Farmhouse collection!


I also loved the banner paper. I HAD to fussy cut the images and sew them onto my layout, using two different types of stitches (straight and zig zag).


And now....onto the first for me. Last night, I was supposed to be working on a layout, but I couldn't find the right pictures to use. So, instead I ended up playing on my computer and on Photoshop. And...I created...my very first....

SKETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!! Here it is.


What do you think? Is it okay, considering it's a first attempt (and my knowledge of Photoshop is rudimentary at best)? I would love your feedback! And, if you decide to use it to make your own layout, it would make my week if you shared a link!

1 comment: