Thursday, August 22, 2013

NATURE WALK CARDS - PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO


Happy Thursday!  The weekend is almost here, and to get you ready for weekend crafting fun projects (not just projects, but crafting fun projects!), I have these three cute, fast, and easy 4x4 all-occasion note cards that just happen to be up on the PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO blog today as part of the OOTB challenge.  That's right - I said cute. fast. easy.  With that crafting trifecta, how can you resist?
 
You will have to check out the blog to see this week's inspiration; however, I can tell you it involved the cutest little squirrel ever, which is why these notecards have...you got it, a squirrel!  And, as you can see, Pretty Little Studio's NATURE WALK COLLECTION has just about any kind of squirrel image you could want, such as...
 
The squirrel die cut:

 
 
The squirrel photo frame:
 
And last, but definitely not least, the squirrel banner flag:
 
So, to recap - One crazy awesome collection from Pretty Little Studio.  Three cute, simple, and fast notecards.  The weekend is coming, the weekend is coming!  Need I say more?  I think not! *smile*
 
Go forth and create.  Peace out!

3 comments:

  1. love these...I have to get this collection ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, I am not exxagerating when I say it is the cutest collection ever! I know you would make some truly spectacular cards and layouts with it!!!

    ReplyDelete