Saturday, November 23, 2013

Finding Inspiration on a Sticker Sheet


Sometimes, the most random things will inspire a layout.  For me, it was the sticker sheets that came with my Glitz Design papers.  Specifically, it was the word stickers included on the sheets that got me thinking about these two fabulous young adults, who each think the other hung the moon:


I want nothing but the very best for them as they make their way in life.  And so, before I knew it, I came up with this:


A pair of 2x3 journaling cards sewn against the paper made a sweet little journaling pocket, the perfect thing to hold a tag containing more personal thoughts...



Of course, a layout is just no fun unless it has some extra little bits of layering and fussy cutting.  These paper chevrons started off as a simple journaling card, and the triangle arrows were part of a pattern on one of my papers.  I love looking at things in a slightly different way; it makes life more interesting, don't you think?


That's it for me this Saturday.  But I would love for you to tell me what inspires (or has inspired) you?

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous photo and design!! I love the stitching and chevrons!!

    ReplyDelete