Monday, June 3, 2013

MAKING A PIECE OF THE PIE - PIE CHARTS


Today over at PRACTICAL SCRAPPERS, the On Trend Team members (including me) are showing off our pies - charts that is.  The perfect thing to make pie charts with are scrap pieces of paper.  And since I had lots of scrap papers that I had been hoarding saving from my PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO collections (and I had a project due), I decided to multi-task and use my Pretty Little Studio scrap papers to create my pie-chart for Practical Scrappers.  It's a win-win!

Want to know how to make a pie chart?  I have a quick step-by-step tutorial to walk you through it on the Pretty Little Studio BLOG.  And, of course, for other inspirational pie charts, check out Practical Scrappers.

A few close-ups and I am out of here until tomorrow, when it will be time to reveal the new PLS sketch (and my take on it).  It's another good one!




2 comments: