Sunday, February 5, 2012

Love is in the Air Crop with LCOM


Just wanted to share this quick little post and a fun layout I made this weekend.

As you know, Valentine's Day is right around the corner. So, what better way to get in the spirit of things than to play along in the Love is in the Air Virtual Crop with the ladies over at LET'S CAPTURE OUR MEMORIES? I think my Oh How I {Heart} This Girl layout is my favorite project so far. I used an LCOM Sketch found HERE. The object of the challenge was to make a banner using hearts. I used my heart banner as part of my title.


One thing I loved about the sketch (and the reason why I wanted to use it) were the small areas of clusters in the upper and lower corners. All the cute paper embellies from my package of Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe Collection were perfect for clustering.



Hope you are all rejuvinated, relaxed and refreshed from the weekend and ready to start a new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment