Tuesday, July 26, 2011

More 5 & Dime Fun


Good morning! It's my turn over at the LCOM BLOG again. It's my last time working with October Afternoon's 5 & Dime collection, which makes me a little sad because I LOVE everything in it. Next up for me is Tim Holtz, and I am sure he (or at least his products) will make me feel a lot better!!! Anywho, for more details on my last layout, featuring my radiant sister-in-law and my sweet niece, please head over to the LCOM blog. Or even better, head over to the LCOM STORE where the 40% off Christmas in July sale has been extended to midnight tonight!

Want to see what else I did with my 5 & Dime goodies? I made cards - that's right, me, the non-cardmaker. I'm sure my Bestie ALISSA has nothing to worry about, but still - I really like the way they turned out!

3 comments:

  1. So many beautiful creations...awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! The middle is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout you made. I love october afternoon too. The cards are great!!

    ReplyDelete