Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Family Pet Photography


I love taking family portraits.  No two families are ever the same, and that certainly keeps my job interesting!  And perhaps because my own little furry babies are such an integral part of my family, I am always excited when a client wants to include his or her pets as part of a family session.  

I recently met Ms. A, who was fostering three sweet puppies for POODLE RESCUE HOUSTON until they were old enough to be adopted.  She asked me to do a photo session for her so she would have pictures of her foster pups as well as her own dogs; and I was more than happy to oblige!  So, I traveled to her home where I took both posed and candid photos.  These are a few of my favorites:

First, we have the "family portrait" where I managed to get everyone to look at me at the same time - no small feat!

Here are a couple of photos of the adorable foster pups, who have since been adopted and are now living in their forever homes:

This is little Monique, who is clearly the independent one of the trio!



And here are roly-poly Christopher and sweet Chanelle.  Aren't they adorable?!

Next up are a couple of photos of Ms. A and her "grown-up" babies:

We wanted to include casual, every day photos.  So Ms. A. sat down and played with her four-legged family members while I took pictures.  I love the results!


Look at the love and devotion on this girl's face for her human mama!


Remember, a family doesn't have to be human.  Families are not just made up of people related to you by blood or marriage.  Families are comprised of those you love, who love you back.  To me, that includes pets and lifelong friends.  When is the last time you had family pictures made?

14 comments:

  1. Yeah! Krissy, I am so excited about the pictures. My family and friends loved the posed and the candid shots. You have a great eye and I am so happy that you were able to capture our bond in pictures. These pictures will be placed all over my walls and my office! Thank you so much! - - Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Krissy,
    You share attractive pic i like it very much and will use all of them soon

    iPhone App Developer Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any Credit cards machine with a hacked Credit cards??
    Make up your mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank Credit cards now and get millions within a week!:

    We have specially programmed Credits Cards that can be use to hack Credit cards Machines
    Nation Wide, the Credits Cards can be used to withdraw at any Credits Cards or swipe Machines, at
    Stores and POS Machines. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the Credit Card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 at any Credit cards Machines
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for. Credits Cards Can also be used in any other cyber hack{Services}, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the Credits Cards:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $450 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD


    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:: {professionalonlinecardhacker@gmail.com}

    ReplyDelete
  5. You Blog is very interesting and informative. Thank you for sharing. Additionally, If you are looking for the best pet photographer Dallas, contact MG Marshall Headshots.

    ReplyDelete