Thursday, October 17, 2013

Getting Inspired!


I think I have just had my "in a perfect world" scenario come to life - at least in scrapbooking.  How's that?  Well, I am up on the Practical Scrappers BLOG today using a layout created with all my  (Nature Walk Collection) goodies from PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO.  I played along with this week's OOTB inspiration challenge, and IT WASN'T EVEN MY WEEK TO POST.  Pretty sure that's true love.

I really believe this week's OOTB challenge gave me that little extra bit of inspiration that I needed.  I LOVE the way this layout came together.  Of course, it's mine, so you know I'm going to say I love it if I am taking the time to blog about it but...I really do like this layout - a lot a lot!  I like the clean lines, I like the bright pops of color, I like the adorable photo and my play on the word "fall."  Yep, I like it all.  Like I said - it's a good day.

A few close ups:




No comments:

Post a Comment