Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pretty Little Studio Sketch Challenge


Good morning!  Are you ready for a fun sketch to get your week started off right?  Well, wait no longer because we have the perfect one at PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO created by the wonderfully talented Keri Babbitt.  She seriously has some of the best sketches!  We would love to see your projects. And best of all, there are no rules. One person will be randomly chosen to win a $10 coupon to the Pretty Little Studio Store.  Although Pretty Little Studio products are incredibly awesome, you can submit any project with any kind of product.  If you want to use Pretty Little Studio products but don't have any, check out the STORE.  
 
I love the lighter pastels of PLS's Sandcastle Collection, which is what I used on this layout of my daughter running down the railroad tracks.  I stayed very true to Keri's sketch, and the perfectly coordinated papers and ephemera made it so easy to mix my patterns to get this fun cluster at the bottom of my page...
 
...and this one at the top of my picture:
 
Sometimes journaling can be as simple as the song lyrics that pop into your head when you see a picture.  That is exactly what happened with this photo.  As soon as I saw it, I could hear Faith Hill singing this old(er) country song!
 
That's it for me today, but I would love to see you over at the Pretty Little Studio BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment