Friday, October 7, 2011

Birds of a Feather Birthday Blog Hop!


Happy Friday morning everyone! I am so excited because Birds of a Feather is turning one and is celebrating this wonderful exciting event with a BIRTHDAY CROP and a BLOG HOP!

The gals at BOAF have put together some great birthday challenges and games, including this blog hop! Each stop on the hop reveals one word to a fun quote picked out by our chickie Lisa. The object of the Birthday Blog Hop is to collect all the words to the quote, in the correct order, and report back to the Birds of a Feather BLOG to be entered into the drawing for the BIG PRIZE.

As an added incentive, if you decide to follow my blog and leave me a comment no later than Sunday, October 9th at 6 p.m. to let me know you've stopped here on your hop, I will randomly draw a winner on Monday, October 10th. What will the winner get you ask? How about the Birds of a Feather November Kit set to be released on October 20th?!!?

I love all the Birds of a Feather Kits, but so far, I think my favorite has to be September's Kit because it contained papers from Echo Park's Victoria Garden's Collection, which I am nuts over, and TONS of pretty embellies and bits of ribbon - all wonderfully coordinated with the papers of course! They were perfect for these pictures of my little niece dressed as a garden fairy.

Now, if you are just reading about this and want to join in the Blog Hop fun, you need to start HERE.

If you are already hopping along and just came from Heather's BLOG, you are at the right place! Yeah!!!! So, without further ado, your word from my blog is...

The next stop in the Birds of a Feather Happy Birthday Blog Hop is Linda. Her blog can be found right HERE.

One last thing! Don't forget the Birthday Crop! The prizes are going to be super fantastic, including (drum roll, please) a $50 prize package of Bella Blvd products! To participate, all you need to do is register in the forum (totally free) and start playing! Hope to see you there!

15 comments:

  1. What a cute and fun layout! Love all the embellies! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog! I'm a follower now. I'll have to come back when I have time to browse some more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design, very beautiful and girly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that layout, Krissy...I think it's one of my favorites from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout...especially that pop of green on there! I am a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty, pretty layout! I'm curious about what photographer took those - local to Houston? Oh, and my goodness, that's a great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your style! Such a great lo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a follower of your blog and also wanted to say your layout is absolutely fabulous, just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous page! Im now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a fan of the Victoria Gardens line, too. Your layout is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete